[Air-l] Setting up a panel on domestic internet use

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 04:12:50 PST 2003

Hi

I'm interested in setting up panels for the next AoIR conference and for the
Digital Generations Conference to be held at the Institute of Education,
University of London 26 - 29 July 2004 at
http://www.ccsonline.org.uk/mediacentre/Events/main.html

If anyone is working in this area (my own study is of how families use the
internet) and interested in putting a joint proposal together for these
conferences, please write to me. The deadline for abstracts for Digital
Generations is 31 December. Both panels require 3 to 4 papers.

Best wishes
Sue