[Air-l] readings on Power, Politics and Policy of the Internet

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:06:29 PST 2003

Yes, i was going to use Boyle as secondary literature in the first week
when we are talking about the nature of power and politics,   I haven't
seen the second one though, I'll have to go check it out.  There is a
whole stream of critical studies of law of ip and the internet that i
have a syllabus for, that might fit there too, thanks,