[Air-l] miserable failure

Paul pfitz at dodo.com.au
Sat Dec 6 15:06:47 PST 2003

Only slightly off topic, but amusing enough to warrant inclusion in this
discussion.

Try googling "Weapons of mass destruction" and using the I'm feeling
lucky button.

Cheers,
Paul

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting
to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we
know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we
know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown
unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld