[Air-l] Seeking Sports Safety Website Porposal Input

MSJANEW at aol.com MSJANEW at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 04:28:25 PST 2003

Hello All,

I am interested in getting input from real-world PE teachers on my Sports
Smarts proposal. If anyone is interested in reading and commenting on the
proposal (no money, but I will give credit to you if the project gets funding), I
would love it.

Please contact me at the email below and I will gladly forward a PDF
describing the content I am proposing. Basically, the site is geared for K-12 students
and includes safety and science content based on Illinois state standards.

Among the questions I have are these:

What websites do you use (if any) to help teach your students?

To what extent would standards-based home-school website connected to various
sports topics useful?

Thanks,

Matthew Newman
Executive Editor