[Air-l] OII

T Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Mon Dec 22 10:31:54 PST 2003

Hi Bill
The link was a bit jumbled so I am sending this out -

http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/?rq=positions

The PDF is available at
http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/application_pack/ResearchFellows_200312.pdf

As an alumni of the OII Summer Doctoral Progam - I recommend having a look
at these Research Fellowships - it is a wonderful place to do your research!

Tracy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tracy L.M. Kennedy
Graduate Department of Sociology
University of Toronto
www.netwomen.ca/Blog
tkennedy at netwomen.ca

> From: "William Dutton" <William.Dutton at oii.ox.ac.uk>
> To: <air-l at aoir.org>
> Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:57:28 -0000
> Subject: [Air-l] Research Fellowships at the OII
>

> The Oxford Internet Institute has opened a search for up to four Research
Fellows. The fellowships will be for up two to three years