[Air-l] Fw: Hgh/low context on websites?

Charles Ess @ ITU chess at itu.dk
Fri Dec 5 07:00:57 PST 2003

Dear AoIR'ists:

The following is from one of the students in my Master's course on
corss-cultural communication online here at IT-University, Copenhagen.  If
you have any tips or suggestiions, please pass them on - either to me and/or
Elizabeth.

Thanks!

charles ess
Visiting Professor (fall, '03)
Department of Digital Aesthetics and Communication (DIAC)
The IT University of Copenhagen
Glentevej 67
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV

Co-chair, CATaC '04: <it.murdoch.edu.au/catac>