[Air-l] readings on Power, Politics and Policy of the Internet

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Dec 11 13:11:17 PST 2003

It is that time of the year again, and I'm preparing my syllabi, and
I'm approved to teach a new senior seminar that I've entitled The
Internet: Power, Politics and Policy, which is going to be taught with
a focus on the 'individuals and institutions surrounding the research,
innovation, technology, and structures both social and political that
surround the internet both in the u.s. and the global context.'   So I
have my ideas of what will be read, Abatte, Lessig, some RFC's, some
ISOC Documents, Some ICANN Documents, some ITU Documents, etc., but I'm
also interested in everyone else's opinions on the matter, so drop me a
note.
Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments