[Air-l] how to measure participation rates

Katerina knd at hol.gr
Fri Dec 5 07:19:18 PST 2003

Thank you all for your valuable help.
Nescan seems to be a tool applicable to newsgroups and not web-based discussion forums.
I have contacted a PERL programmer and I am waiting for a reply. If this doesn't work I will have to carry it through manually. I am thinking that I could use a sample of the messages, for example the two most popular conferences, and analyse their messages instead of attempting the impossible task of analyzing the total of the interactions in the group.
Thank you once more,
K.D.