[Air-l] miserable failure

ericgoldman at onebox.com ericgoldman at onebox.com
Fri Dec 5 14:52:36 PST 2003

There is even a phrase to describe this process: "Google Bombing."  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1868395.stm.  A number of other targets have been hit, including AOL and Disney.  http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/09/30/column.nettrends.reut/ and http://www.computerworld.com/printthis/2002/0,4814,74566,00.html.

Eric.
--
Eric Goldman
Marquette University Law School