[Air-l] CFP: Fast Capitalism

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Dec 2 08:20:36 PST 2003

Call for submissions to a new refereed electronic journal, Fast
Capitalism, which addresses the impact of information and communication
technologies on self, society and culture in the 21st century. Bridging
the social sciences and humanities, we welcome disciplinary and
interdisciplinary work. We anticipate posting our first number in
summer or fall 2004. Please direct submissions to Ben Agger, Department
of Sociology and Anthropology, Box 19599, University of Texas at
Arlington 76019 or to agger at uta.edu.

hosted at the center for theory at http://www.uta.edu/center-for-theory.

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu