[Air-l] IM and Databases

patrickcarpenter at ireland.com patrickcarpenter at ireland.com
Sun Dec 28 06:38:10 PST 2003

1: I was teacher at what we call secondary level in Europe . You are
presenting a scope for three different targets  here. The kids , the
parents and the teachers. They all have different , and often
conflicting needs. Teachers don't necessarily want to be in a discussion
board with parents , and students certainly don't want to be any where
near a discussion board with either of those other two groups.
2: Would you build a house without the foundations?