[Air-l] _Data Made Flesh_

andrew.herman at comcast.net andrew.herman at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 03:57:58 PST 2003

Phillip-

This sounds great!  What else are you working on?  Routledge wants Thom Swiss and I to do a sequel to THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND CONTEMPORARY CULTURAL THEORY and the stuff you apear to working on is very interesting.  Perhaps you would be interested in joinging the project. Let me know.

Andrew

--
Visiting Professor and Research
Fellow in Digital Communications