[Air-l] Re: how to measure participation rates

susan.aaron at utoronto.ca susan.aaron at utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 5 09:24:45 PST 2003

I attended the conference of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology and the
Life Sciences this past summer and one member presented a software for analysing
information. He did some analysis of on-line text for me and it was useful re
thematic counting and could possibly do participation as well if the analytical
text was set up for that. It does numbers and diagramatics and probably could
track chaotic formulas.  It is called "Crawdad" and is accessible for academic
use. The man's name is Kevin Dooley and he is based at Arizona State University

http://www.eas.asu.edu/~kdooley/

This isn't my area really so hopefully this is of use, and I know of a few more
interactive interfaces that visualize interactions that is of nearer my interests.

Susan Aaron

Message: 8