[Air-l] roundtable: journal editors and book editors/authors

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 12 12:34:01 PST 2003

Based on the success of last year's editors roundtable, I've been trying
to organize a journal editors/book editors/authors roundtable for
Toronto. Any suggestions for participants would be welcome.

Please email OFF LIST to bunz at scils.rutgers.edu. So far, I have two
confirmed participants, both from North America. I would very much
welcome suggestions for people from other parts of the world, as long as
they anticipate attending the Toronto conference. You can suggest
yourself or others!

Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication