[Air-l] Willard Waller & WW Award

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Sun Feb 2 13:12:44 PST 2003

Hi people,
the following message has been posted on Sociopranos site yet has had little
response despite me emailing the lady in charge of said award. If anyone
knows anything about this could they please let me know so that I may then
post it on sociopranos to help this guy out?
TIA
I have some kids in my HS Sociology class researching Willard Waller who did
some research on American dating patterns in the 1920's at Penn State.
I also understand the ASA gives an annual education award in his name. Could
anyone on this group give me any information about where to find more
information on both the man and the award? Thanks.
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk