[Air-l] Query: surveillance

Andrejevic, Mark MAndrejevic at mail.fairfield.edu
Tue Feb 4 21:56:34 PST 2003

Hi Folks,
I'm trying to track down a fascinating web site I came across a while back
devoted to a dating service that worked via cell phone: the idea was to
allow eligble singles to know when they were in the vicinity of each other.
If they subscribed to the service they would be alerted when other members
were nearby so they could call one another "spontaneously" for a cup of
coffee, etc. I haven't been able to find this service online, and just
thought I'd check to see if anyone might have any leads. This is for work
I'm doing on lateral surveillance/mutual monitoring.
Thanks so much!
Mark