[Air-l] postmodern ethnography

jeremy jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Feb 12 10:06:53 PST 2003

Yes, i agree there is a huge volume of literature in science and
technology studies involving postmodern approaches to science and
technology usually involving ethnography.  I think Latour's Science in
Action is probably more postmodern oriented than LabLive, but really for
his best work there, I'd say Aramis: the love of technology is
interesting.  Other interesting science related work are Knorr-Cetina
and Rapp.  I'd have to dig through the bibliographies we host at
http://www.cddc.vt.edu/feminism/fields.html  but there is surely alot of
work from the feminist theory perspective too that would be appropriate.