[Air-l] Panel Proposal - Digital Divide

Robert Luke robert.luke at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 20 11:06:57 PST 2003

I concur, on both accounts.  Susan Kretchmer and I are organizing a panel that
will explore accessiblity issues for those with disabilities.  I would like to
see all of these issues explored in more detail, particularly what it means to
offer meaningful inclusive information architectures throughout the world.

Robert