[Air-l] Is this What the Air List Is For????

Quentin (Gad) Jones qgjones at acm.org
Thu Feb 20 14:25:30 PST 2003

I am concerned that the discussion on the AIR list has moved from
question of the impact on internet technology on global politics and
activism to politics.  Who should be emailed what etc.

I am quite certain that a variety of political views exist on this list.
    I think posting for ignoring the threat posed by the fascist Iraq
Baath party, appeasement, peace sit-ins, happenings, new forms of
containment, military intervention, regime change, or war is an
inappropriate use of the list!!!

Thank You
Quentin