[Air-l] Is this What the Air List Is For????

jeremy jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Feb 20 17:05:01 PST 2003

On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 05:40 PM, SocAdmin wrote:

> Isn't this essentially a social science list?

not necessarily, it is an internet research list and the primary list
of the association of internet researcher which has members across many
disciplines as varied as mathematics and physics to information studies
to philosophy, the social sciences, geography, science studies,
education, etc. etc. etc. (and etc. I don't want to leave anyone out),
in short, we run the whole spectrum:)  internet research is an
interdisciplinary study as we define it on the aoir.org site.