[Air-l] Novelty of Internet and activity theory

Yvonne Waern waern at dsv.su.se
Sun Feb 23 13:09:08 PST 2003

I forgot the most important argument: Internet is of course NOTHING
without human beings USING it. Internet is an artefact that mediates
between the human subject and our objects (that may be various
things). As a mediator it changes the activity as a whole. This comes
from activity theory, very useful, I find.

All the best,
Yvonne

--
Yvonne Wærn, Professor em, PhD.