[Air-l] IMPORTANT - AoIR conference submission clarification and extension

Suely Fragoso SUELY at icaro.unisinos.br
Tue Feb 25 07:05:51 PST 2003

Dear Steve

Sorry, but I am still in doubt. If one submits a paper as part of a panel,
his acceptance is linked to the acceptance of the panel as a whole,
right? What if a paper is particularly good but the panel itself does not
make it? Can authors propose a double  submission, either as part of a
panel or not?
I understand that it was this doubt, manifested by someone else, which
rose the question in the first place.

Thanks
Sue