[Air-l] IMPORTANT - AoIR conference submission clarification and extension

Laszlo Ropolyi ROPOLYI at ludens.elte.hu
Wed Feb 26 06:51:10 PST 2003

Hello,

There seems to be a natural solution of the problem: shifting the deadline
of panels and that of the individual papers. A first deadline for panels
and the second one for individual papers. In the cases of unsuccesful
panel proposals every people could apply again as individual participant.

Best wishes,

Laszlo Ropolyi