[Air-l] IMPORTANT - AoIR conference submission clarification and extension

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Wed Feb 26 07:11:53 PST 2003

That would be a possibility, but it is too late to implement it for
this conference. Yet given the resources available (number of
reviewers and number of submissions) it will undoubtedly prove too
daunting to be implemented in the near future. It would also likely
advance considerably the deadlines involved. Still, it's something we
can consider for future conferences.

Thanks,
Sj