[Air-l] Book request

Lisa-Jane McGerty L.J.Mcgerty at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 08:13:52 PST 2003

I am trying to track down a copy of the following book and thought members
of this list might be just the kind of people to have a copy lying around! I
need:

A Sociology of Monsters: Essays on Power, Technology and Domination
John Law (ed)
1991
Routledge

Apparently the book is out of print and despite much searching in book shops
and elsewhere I just can't get old of a copy to buy. If you happen to have a
spare copy that I could buy from you (of course I'll pay postage too) please
contact me off list. I know its a long shot but...

Lisa

Lisa McGerty
Applied Social Sciences
University of Bradford, UK