[Air-l] Panel about Quality on the Internet

Paul Wouters Paul.Wouters at niwi.knaw.nl
Tue Feb 18 08:37:00 PST 2003

Dear colleagues,

I will be submitting a paper on the construction of scientific quality and the internet to the next conference in Toronto. It might be a nice idea to see whether we can bring together papers about quality (which may be defined in very different ways and discuss diverse aspects of "quality") in different areas together in one session or panel. So this is a call for everyone interested, especially PhD students, to send me titles and abstracts before Wednesday February 26. If there is enough interest it might become an interesting session.

Looking forward to your responses!

Regards

Paul Wouters

Dr. P. F. Wouters
Programme Leader Networked Research and Digital Information (Nerdi)
NIWI-KNAW
The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
PO Box 95110
1090 HC Amsterdam
The Netherlands
T 3120 4628654