[Air-l] Panel Participants

Norman Clark clarkne at appstate.edu
Wed Feb 19 11:14:29 PST 2003

I'm looking to put together a panel for AoIR 4.0. We recently set up an
Internet Studies major here at Appalachian State University, and we're
looking for others who have also set up similar majors. A panel of
"experts" on how to start programs in IS, what the curriculum should
look like, institutional barriers/problems, and more, would be very
valuable to AoIR attendees, we think. So if anyone out there who has
helped start an Internet Studies program is interested in joining us,
please send me an email at:
clarkne at appstate.edu

Thanks,
Dr. Norm Clark