[Air-l] 2003 Conference

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Wed Feb 19 16:19:55 PST 2003

Great to see the suggestions for panels for the conference in October in
Toronto coming into the list.

I would just remind everyone that the deadline is fast approaching for
submission of papers and panels.

visit http://www.aoir.org/2003

Please note, too, that as well as 'formal' papers (more academic, shall we
say), there are also opportunities for aesthetic / creative presentations.

While we are trying to encourage normal panels, as a collection of linked
formal papers/presentations, I am also keen to ensure that we also have
alternative kinds of sessions (ie discussion/roundtables etc that have
worked very well previously).

If you have any concerns or questions about the conference process do please
email me :)

Best wishes and see you and all the others in Toronto :)

Matthew Allen
Program Chair, 'Broadening the Band' IRv4 Conference, Toronto, October 2003