[Air-l] Re: Panel Proposal - Digital Divide

Eszter Hargittai eszter at myway.com
Fri Feb 21 11:24:21 PST 2003

I'm interested in a panel that discusses inequalities beyond access vs no access dichotomies.  My own work is on differences in Web use skill.  (e.g. http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue7_4/hargittai )

I'm not clear on the submission process.  Is it better to submit a paper as part of a panel?  Or should I just submit the paper and let the organizers figure out where it fits best?  I'm fine with it either way, I can't quite tell what the preferred method is from the organizers' point of view (or if there is one).. or what improves the chances of the paper being accepted.:)

Eszter

---
http://www.eszter.com | http://www.esztersblog.com