[Air-l] sociological birds

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 26 09:14:13 PST 2003

1. I would like to organize a Birds of a Feather group for sociologists
planning to come to the AoIR conference here in beautiful downtown Toronto
this October.

I'd appreciate it if you're thinking of attending, please contact me, with
your coordinates and a brief statement of your interests.

2. Similarly, if there are any AoIR list readers planinng to attend the
American Sociological Association annual meeting in downtown Atlanta this
August, please contact me asap with your coordinates and a brief statement
of your interests.

 Barry

  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman

                	 ***** Just Out *****
		(1) _The Internet in Everyday Life_
              Barry Wellman & Caroline Haythornthwaite, eds.
                       Oxford: Blackwell, 2002

		(2) _Social Structures: A Network Approach_
		   Barry Wellman & S.D. Berkowitz, eds.
		      Toronto: CSPI Press, 2003