[Air-l] Re: How anti-Iraq war protesters employed

Art McGee amcgee at virtualidentity.org
Wed Feb 26 15:16:02 PST 2003

> ps. FYI: I'm not white, I'm Hungarian.

QUOTE: Chris Rock

"I think we need a new leader...We got Farrakhan. Farrakhan
got everybody together for the Million Man March and
everything...But Farrakhan don't like the Jews, which is
bugged...I ain't never been in a barbershop and heard a
bunch of brothers talkin' about Jews. Black people don't
hate Jews, Black people hate white people. We don't got time
to dice white people up into little groups. I hate everybody.
I don't care if you just got here: "Hey, I'm Romanian!" You
Romanian Cracka!"

--Chris Rock
  "Bigger and Blacker"
  HBO Comedy Special