[Air-l] Panel Proposal - Digital Divide

Suely Fragoso SUELY at icaro.unisinos.br
Thu Feb 20 11:15:15 PST 2003

I wonder if one panel could approach both, access for those with
disabilities and different access conditions throughout the world. I
understand that the issues converge but also bear their distinctions.
I would like to know the opinion of others so we can join efforts or/and
propose different approaches, whatever appears best for most.

Sue