[Air-l] OT: Completely Off Topic Actually

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Thu Jan 23 13:46:47 PST 2003

But at the risk of looking like a drongo I thought their may well be some 'star wars' fans on the list, since it takes a good academic mind to truly appreciate it ;o)
Just saw this and thought I'd mail it out (well we can't all talk shop all of the time)
Episode III: Rise of the Empire 'trailer'
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/jsi/riseoftheempire.mov

Thank you so much to those people that have mailed me with regards to my thesis. I am going to try to email people back where appropriate and i REALLY appreciate all your help and advice.
Thank you
Angela
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk