[Air-l] Key Terms

Andrejevic, Mark MAndrejevic at mail.fairfield.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:13:59 PST 2003

I may not have caught all of the terms mentioned so far -- but the
conspicuous absence to me is the most ever-present term in Internet
discourse, indeed, a cognate:
interactivity...that little "i" that seems to creep in front of everything.
It strikes me as perhaps the most in need of interrogation and examination,
as so much of the promise of new media hinges upon it.
My 2 cents.
Mark