[Air-l] The Internet and September 11

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Sun Jan 12 17:04:46 PST 2003

You will be intersted in the following............Alex
alex.kuskis at utoronto.ca

This URL http://client.alexa.com/tvarchive/html/

Was offered in the Toronto Star Story Web sheds light on 9/11

PAUL IORIO
SPECIAL TO THE STAR

"...So for those who missed it, there's now a Web site library that has
compiled streaming video of all major Canadian and U.S. television news
programs from that morning, shown with the ads intact - plus a generous
sampling from overseas media outlets. (The site is run by a non-profit
online
TV library called The Television Archive and can be accessed at
tvnews3.televisionarchive.org/tvarchive/html. Its American network feeds are
from affiliates in Washington, D.C.)..."