[Air-l] breaking the rules

Yvonne Waern waern at dsv.su.se
Mon Jan 13 10:09:23 PST 2003

Dear Ulla, (and others who might be interested)
May I promote two doctoral theses from Sweden? I am afraid that you
will have to contact the authors personally.

One is about norms in using a "MUD" (The Swedish Mud, Svenskmud), the
other about norms in a chat channel.

Here are the authors:
Svenskmud: Daniel Pargman: pargman at nada.kth.se
Chat: Malin Sveningsson: malisven at kau.se>