[Air-l] e-Living project - Survey data on and analysis of ICT usage in 6 'European' countries

Anderson, Ben benander at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 08:56:09 PST 2003

Dear All,

As some of you may know the EU's 5th Framework IST Research Programme has funded a longitudinal household panel study of ICT usage in 6 'European' Countries - UK, Norway, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria and Israel.

The project, e-Living (www.eurescom.de/e-living/) has recently completed analysis of the first (i.e. cross-sectional) wave of data collection on the 1750 individuals who were recruited in each country in 2001. The reports are now available on the website (see 'Deliverables').

We have a public email list to which you can subscribe at http://lists.eurescom.de/exilist.cgi.pl?filter=e-living-public if interested. This low volume list is used to announce new data, results, reports and dissemination events. The list is archived here: www.eurescom.de/e-living/email.htm

As part of our (and the EU's) commitment to supporting comparative research and maximising the value of this data, we have made the wave 1 dataset available for academic research at no cost.

The wave 1 questionnaire, data codebook, fieldwork technical report and access/license form are here:
http://www.eurescom.de/e-living/deliverables/e-Living-D6.1-Wave-1-Documentation.zip

The zipped and password protected data (in SPSS form) is here:
http://www.eurescom.de/e-living/deliverables/e-Living-D6.2-Wave-1-Data-Release-1.0.zip

If, having looked at the codebook etc, you would like to use the data you will need to follow the instructions in the access/license form to receive the password.

regards
Ben

--
Dr Ben Anderson