[Air-l] SMS messaging

Gilad Ravid gilad at oumail.openu.ac.il
Sun Jan 19 03:48:57 PST 2003

Hi All,
An article from this weekend newspaper talk about the SMS (and related
technologies) phenomena.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=252784&contrassID=
2&subContrassID=14&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y

The medium is the message By Dorit Hakim
The cellular revolution has made everybody available to everybody, at
all times. No wonder people are spending more energy than ever avoiding
others

Gilad Ravid
http://hulia.haifa.ac.il