[Air-l] MMRPG cites, study (Re: Greetings and Games)

federico degregor at arches.uga.edu
Sun Jan 19 13:21:11 PST 2003

I am still humbled at the power of the Internet. Thank you to everyone for
such wonderful resources. I can add only one resource that none has
mentioned as of yet:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/kwill/

In addition to being the Webmaster for Planeteverquest (an online EQ
community site), Kwill is also an academic studying the game. There are four
pieces on the site, one of which was presented at one of the Cybercultures
Conferences.

Federico