[Air-l] RE: internet regulation - few questions

a-matwyshyn at law.northwestern.edu a-matwyshyn at law.northwestern.edu
Mon Jan 20 10:08:56 PST 2003

Ondrej,

Here are a few national and international internet regulation resources for you
-

http://www.findlaw.com/01topics/10cyberspace/index.html

http://www.bakernet.com/ecommerce/

http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/iclp/bib.html

http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/index.html

http://dmoz.org/Society/Law/Legal_Information/Computer_and_Technology_Law/Internet/E-Commerce/

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/index.html

http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/

The Baker website (the second URL) has a country by country and genre by genre
breakdown of regulations that is updated pretty regularly.  Also, I research,
teach and practice law in the area, so please feel free to contact me directly
with any questions about US internet regulation.

best,

Andrea M. Matwyshyn
a-matwyshyn at law.northwestern.edu
Adjunct Professor of Law
Northwestern University School of Law
Ph.D. candidate - Human Development and Social Policy
Northwestern University