[Air-l] Thesis Help!

Vandergraaf xxxego at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 14:19:22 PST 2003

Hi Angela,

I got my MA in Media Studies and focused on the
construction of the popular public figure. My case
study was Keanu Reeves. My theoretical framework was
where producers of texts (both media
institutions/corporations and different types of
audencies and the actor himself) intersect - so
basically, I studied the 'intertext of keanu reeves'
and used works by Henry Jenkins, Richard Dyer, etc. If
you want to have more info me, you can email me at
shenja.vandergraaf at let.uu.nl

Shenja