[Air-l] research subjects' experience of online form filling

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 29 06:21:14 PST 2003

Ben,
Check the archives of air-l. There was discussion of this before, at
least twice. Once all throughout June and into July, 2002, and once in
late October/early November of 2001.
I saved a bunch of these messages, but rather than forwarding, I figured
you might want to check the archives.
Ulla

Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor