[Air-l] key terms/concepts for understanding the web

Jillana Enteen jillana at rcnchicago.com
Thu Jan 30 05:28:07 PST 2003

Thom--

There's a bunch missing! Off the top of my head:
web
world wide web
network
access
literacy
digital divide
embodiment
persona
computer-mediated communication
membership
location

Surely essays are needed for each of these comlex terms/ideas.

best, jillana
Jillana Enteen
jillana at rcnchicago.com
http://www.rcnchicago.com/~jillana