[Air-l] key terms/concepts for understanding the web

Louise Ferguson lou at louiseferguson.com
Thu Jan 30 05:58:53 PST 2003

Accessibility
User Experience
Interactive Learning
The Semantic Web
Navigation
Copyright (related to your theme of Authorship)
E-participation (voting, referendums and other effects on political process)
Mass communication (health, e-government etc.)
Peer-to-Peer (related to your theme of Community, but also in the context
of 'professional')
International governance
Digital divide

(terms such as Hypertext and Multimedia superceded)

Louise Ferguson