[Air-l] key terms/concepts for understanding the web

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Fri Jan 31 03:23:42 PST 2003

the question also is are we "revamping" and if that is indeed what we are
doing, and just adding on a prefix of cyber -

Are we examining the specificities and complexities of what happens when
its cyber-something....

or just doing makeshift terms and theorizing so we can move with our
academic merit sheets.

my 2 cents.