[Air-l] key terms/concepts for understanding the web

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Thu Jan 30 05:42:55 PST 2003

Hi there,
I've come in at the end of this thread I think but the two sites in my
signature might be of use to anyone looking into the areas of e-Learning,
Social Incusion / Exclusion, Diversity, The Digitial Divide, Research in the
Virtual Realm etc.
Sociopranos has a whole section in which there are many good topics already
running, with in some cases researchers discussing their as yet unpublished
work.
ODELUCE is headed up by the same woman that runs similar sections on
Sociopranos. She's based at Storling University and a nice lady to chat to.
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk