[Air-l] Sources for data on Internet use

Susan Kenyon Susan.Kenyon at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 05:22:05 PST 2003

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear all

I am searching for references for studies that monitor Internet use, in the UK and abroad.  I am thinking not only of statistical sources, but studies that monitor the role of the Internet in everyday life, like the UCLA CCP studies, or work done by the Pew Internet and American Life project.  I would be very grateful if you could email me with details of any such projects that you are aware of.

Thank you very much for your time.

Susan

Susan Kenyon
Research Fellow in Transport and Social Exclusion
Unit for Transport and Society
Faculty of the Built Environment
University of the West of England
Bristol  BS16 1QY