[Air-l] Internet statistics for Australian homes, schools, and workplace

Don Leu djleu at uconn.edu
Fri Jul 4 09:09:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am a new member of this list.  It appears to be a wonderful community
of supportive colleagues.

I wonder if anyone can point me to the most recent survey data on the
penetration of the Internet within Australian homes, schools, and
workplace settings?  I have the stats from the Australian Yearbook,
2002 which covers the period from 1998-2001.  Is there an updated
source for this information that would also include 2002, and possibly
the first half of 2003?

Many thanks, in advance, for any information you might be able to point
me to.

Cheers,

Don
--
Donald J. Leu
John & Maria Neag Endowed Chair in Literacy and Technology

" Every one of us is given the gift of life, and what a strange gift it
is. If it is preserved jealously and selfishly, it impoverishes and
saddens. But if it is spent for others, it enriches and beautifies."
-- Geraldine Ferraro, Acceptance speech at the 1984 Democratic Party
National Convention