[Air-l] Online interviewing

Kylie Veale kylie at veale.com.au
Mon Jul 14 15:37:14 PDT 2003

In a recent Cyberanalytics subject for my Masters degree, I delved into
online ethnography.  Some of the links below cover Online Focus Groups
which has some application of online interviewing.

	Wittel, A. (2000). Ethnography on the Move: From Field to Net to
Internet. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung, 1 (1). Retrieved 08 May
2003 from

	Burton, L., & Goldsmith, D. (2002). The Medium is the Message:
Using online focus groups to study online learning. Connecticut Distance
Learning Consortium, New Britain, CT, USA,
	Rezabek, R. J. (2000). Online focus groups: Electronic
discussions for research. Forum Qualitative: Qualitative Social Research
[Online Journal], 1(1), http://qualitative-research.net/fqs.

Kylie Veale
Brisbane, Australia
MInetStds(Design) [completing Nov 2003]