[Air-l] "Personal" or "desktop" ip-videoconferencing research references

Ben Anderson benander at essex.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 01:03:52 PDT 2003

On 24/7/03 11:27 am, "E. Sean Rintel" <er8430 at albany.edu> wrote:

> Since this is a move for me from my previous CMC research (on IRC),
> and the few basic library and web searches that I've done aren't
> turning up signficant results, can anyone recommend any references
> on what people do in videoconferences? What is seminal? What's new?

Start from here?

Video-mediated Communication (Computers, Cognition and Work)
Kathleen E. Finn (Editor), Abigail J. Sellen (Editor), Sylvia B. Wilbur
(Editor) 84 pages (March 1997)
Publisher: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc; ISBN: 0805822887

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805822887/qid=1059119541/sr=1-7/re
f=sr_1_0_7/026-1899289-5878864

Ben

--